Garmi [Street Dancer 3D] by Badshah and Neha Kakkar


Garmi [Street Dancer 3D] by Badshah and Neha Kakkar transform 


Arey yaar koi AC chala do yaar
Can someone turn on the AC
Sahi hai
All right
Baki sare fake lage
Everyone else seems fake
Dekhke tujhko break lage
I heat the breaks when see you
Door door se thik hai rani ,Paas aaun toh sek lage
It’s okay from a distance, but I feel the heat when I come close to you
Paara itna high hua ki thermometer toot gaya
The Temperature is so high that even the thermometer broke
Saiyan ji ka tapak tapak ke haaye paseena choot gaya
My beloved is sweating like crazy
Kaisi gundagardi hai
What kind of rowdyism is this
Bandi tu bedardi hai
You are a very cruel girl
Sardi mei bhi kardi hai, kardi hai, kardi hai
Even in this cold weather
Haaye Garmi (4)
You’re creating so much heat(4)

December mein kardi summer
You’ve brought summer in the December
Tu Lamborghini main hoon Hummer
You’re a Lamborghini and I’m a Hummer
Waise bhi koi jaldi nayi mujhko bachpan se hi main latecomer
I’m not in a rush since I’ve been a latecomer since childhood
Million mein tu baby ek
You’re one in a million baby
Hilti hai kamar jaise Snake
You move your hip like a snake
Teri sundarata pe likh du baby do foot lamba lekh
I’ll write a long poem describing your beauty
Kar du sau baat ki ek
The real point is that
Legi mujhko tu maatha tek
You’ll make me bow in front of you
Garmi kehte hai kisko tu mujhko gale lagake dekh
If you want to feel the real heat then embrace me
Aise na tu dekh pare
Don’t stare at me from a distance
Dil kyun mera break kare
Why are breaking my heart
Laal dress mein rani bilkul red velvet ka cake lage
In this red dress my queen, you look like a red velvet cake
Tere jaise jane kitno k dil chaknachur huye
So many guys like you have their heart broken
Mere peeche marke ashiq kitne hi masoor huye
So many lovers have become famous after dying for me
Kaisi gundagardi hai
What kind of rowdyism is this
Sardi mei bhi kardi hai, kardi hai, kardi hai
Even in this cold weather
Haaye Garmi (3)
Creating so much heat(3)
Garmi garmi, Garmi garmi, Garmi garmi, haaye
It’s hot in here
Haaye Garmi
Creating so much heat
Garmi garmi, Garmi garmi, Garmi garmi, haaye
It’s hot in here






No comments

Got Anything to tell us mate?

Powered by Blogger.