Karate : expectation vs reality (My Life experience)

 Man Wearing Grey Shirt Standing on Elevated Surface

Karate: expectation vs reality (My Life experience)

Hello guys, today I am going to write about "Karate: expectation vs reality"... You have seen these kinds of videos, but I am trying to create videos through my writing content. You might be thinking that the writer is going to start giving us a lecture about Karate. No friends, I am not a karate master. But I'm one of the tiniest particles of that group. I can only share my experience in some funny ways. Yes, funny!! First of all, Karate means you have to fight without weapons. You have to use your fist, arms, legs, head, etc. You have to develop Karate skills by practicing every day.

EXPERIENCE 1:  When I was in Class 11, I was greatly affected by some of my junior sisters' karate skills. In February, 2014, I joined my Karate class. I can clearly remember that day, I felt like " Bruce Lee ". But I was a fucking idiot. That time, this was impossible to me to give a solid punch to anyone. Before joining that,  I didn't have a chance to punch someone in their face. So, I thought that after joining the session, I could punch anyone. But alas!! Max students were junior to me but had higher belts. They kicked smoothly and efficiently. So I thought I can do this. So, I didn't give up. I threw a kick in the air. Do you want to know what happened next? 

EXPECTATION 1: Every student was shouting at me like "wowww!"... I knocked down a girl.

REALITY 1: Yes, I Kicked something, and that is a dustbin full of rotten things. Every student seems to be like "Ewwwww!!"...And I fell on the ground like the dustbin knocked me down on the floor.



EXPERIENCE 2: Our Karate Sir used to tell us to wake up early in the morning and give the advice to do meditation so that it would boost our mind, soul, and concentration power. After my final exams, I tried to wake up at 6 a.m. and used to call my friend to come quickly as her house was further than mine. Every day I used to call her at 6:05 a.m.so that she could come for the practice as early as possible. Yes!! She used to pick up my phones by saying: "Yes, I am coming, I' am brushing my teeth". 

EXPECTATION 2: She finally reached her destination at sharp 6:30 a.m.

REALITY 2: But after several minutes and several seconds later(8:00 a.m.), she was finally able to reach her destination.

Yes, this is my experience, how I get to fool every time by my friends. I thought my friend was ready for Karate class. But she used to get a return in her dreamy land once again. Actually, whenever I used to call her over the phone, I acted like an alarm clock. But After that, she used to get a nap, and that made her late every day.



EXPERIENCE 3: This is the story of Karate exam day... I can clearly remember the day as it was my 2nd belt examination day. I was quite nervous. I do not know why I get used to feeling nervous till now when it was about to perform Kata. Kata means Shadow fight. So when my examiner asked me to perform Kata. I deliberately perform it.  It was far better than I thought. 

EXPECTATION 3: So after finishing my performance, I came back to my place. And I was feeling like one of the best karate kids I've ever seen.

REALITY 3: After finishing my performance, when I was about to come back to my place, I was walking like a hero, and without becoming aware of, I was getting sleep against Cow manure. And it was also printed all over my pant (Bobby print design). Everyone was laughing at me. And I was feeling like one of the best shits I've ever seen. 



EXPERIENCE 4: This story is a little bit different from others. One day I was returning home from college. I was on a local train. It was a busy day. All the passengers on the train were in a hotch-potch position. It seemed to be like there was a little bit of space was left between two passengers. Suddenly, I realized someone was drunk. It was like the worst smelling rice. But I was a little bit confused about where the smell is coming from? I noticed that a boy was standing in front of me and suddenly, he asked me for a kiss. It was one of the most awkward situations, I have ever felt in my life. 

EXPECTATION 4: I threw a punch on his face. Every passenger got curious about what happened? They gave me some water. And help me to reach my destination. 

REALITY 4: NOOO, MY DEAR FRIENDS!! Actually, after giving a solid punch on his face, I was feeling like, "wow! finally, I apply my Karate skill in a street fight". But the saddest part was none bothered me at the moment. I felt like a refugee at the moment. I felt like:  "in what kind of society am I living now?" This is really one of the memories that taught me a lot on that day. Believe in yourself that you can protect yourself. This reality is exceptional. 



Friends, maybe I have shared few life experiences with Karate. But I have many more memories with karate in my bag-pack. But Karate requires a lot of motivation and mental strength to be a master. Karate is not as easy as we see in movies. If you want to convert your expectation into reality, you have to practice it, daily as much as possible.Being a black belt at Karate means I can teach the beginners. It does not mean that I know everything about Karate. Learn and master self-defense techniques. Improve your physical and mental health. Moreover, the student gets flexible muscles and joints. I am not a pro at this. Let us sweat together to achieve it. Karate teaches you to motivate everyone. All the Best!!!

14 comments:

Got Anything to tell us mate?

Powered by Blogger.