"7 Options to Improve Your Money Making Skills"

"7 Options to Improve Your Money Making Skills"




During this pandemic session, we all have a big crisis of money. We want to earn some extra during this period. Is it necessary to go outside and earn money? Can we make it online? Your answer is: "Yep Of-course". But My question is: "How?". There are many fraud options available on many websites that it is increasing day-by-day. By clicking on several attractive links, we are going to lose our valuable money that is going to be "adopted" by many "Lovely hackers......". Please do not get confused. I am just trying to draw your attention to these quoted lines just for not only giving you some knowledge but also try to show the real scenarios of the world. Many hackers are trying to take our money by hacking our accounts through several links, ads, installing apps, etc. I know that you guys are already smart enough to understand these and aware of these problems. But I am just trying to remind you about it once again because, in this pandemic situation, we all are getting panic for different reasons. But there are many more options available through which you can earn more. So, get into the topic.

1. START A BLOG: 

Have you ever seriously considered starting your Blog??? Some of you will say "Yes" or some will "No". Blogging is one of the best money making ideas from where you can earn a lot. Maybe you will say: "I don't believe it". I will recommend: "Believe it or not. Do it and show your skills here". Here is my point. You can start it whenever and wherever you want. You can begin this free of cost or by spending little money. You can do it from home, from the cafeteria, from your most favorite place and even from washroom. Hahaha, I am just trying to make it funny. Just set your flexible schedule!! Blogging has quickly become one of the most popular ways of communicating and spreading information and news. There are millions of blogs online. It is a great way to express yourself and also a fantastic way to share information with others.

I will make another content on this particular topic about how to start a blog or details on Blogging? Or the family tree of Blogging. You must be asking: "Family Tree?? How is it possible??" I will discuss it on any of my other contents.

 Some of the simple open-source platforms are Blogger, Jekyll, Hexo, Hugo, Bolt, etc. So move on to the next project idea.



 Affiliates earned $100,000 last month!

You must take conscious control of your brain if you want to be successful.


Every situation that you face in your life will lead to certain neurons firing.


Having some stress in your life is natural but too much is bad for you.


Let's Go!!!




2. START A YOU-TUBE CHANNEL: 

Yep!! YouTube is one of the ideal friends I have ever seen. It is just like our life partner. Yaa, I mean to say that if you love them, and they will love you back. That may be enough then you are expecting. You might be thinking:  "Is this writer a crazy one? Or a fucking romantic lover?". Trust me, you are right, and you are wrong too. I am a fucking crazy guy, and I have no girlfriend. But maybe I am a romantic guy or not. Without having a partner, how will I able to know that I am romantic or not? Whatever. I know you are not here to curious about me.  Yes, YouTube can give you something more than you are expecting or wanting at this moment. Just like Blogging, you can show your skills here too. YouTube gets more than 1 billion unique users a month. Yaa, this is tremendous. And  I love the comment section. You will get love reactions and hate reactions. But trust me, love reaction might be able to melt your heart. The hate reactions will give you more power to do something daring. Maybe after that, you will start to analyze yourself, you will surely get to understand what are your weaker parts of your presentation. You have to focus on them. More controversy will make you more powerful.  You can start on any topics like food, travel, Gaming, makeup, sports, etc. Whatever you like. Whatever you want. YouTube boasts one million creators in its YouTube Partner Program alone. With every 1,000 views, you will be able to get an approximate return of $2-$4. It might not seem a lot, but if you consider making 100 videos with 5,000 views each, that would already be $1,000-$2,000.  That would be a decent amount of money. However, it may not be that easy from now on. YouTube has applied a rule to the partner program. Creators will not be able to turn on monetization until they hit 1k subscribers and 4000 hours watching time on their channel as an effort to remove bad actors in the community. Awwww!! do not be a sad friend. If there is a big disaster that has happened between you and your partner. What will you do next?? Will you stop to love them?? Nooo. I know you will say "No"... I can feel it, friend!! But trust me, there are several ways through which you can impress your partner again. I mean, you can make more money from YouTube but in different ways. 

Having a million views on a video is nowhere near simple. Income does not flow only from YouTube revenue or ads. There are also other ways. 


 1. Monetize your videos with the YouTube Partner Program. After you have created several videos, this is the time to join the YouTube Partner Program. All you need to do is enable your channel for monetization, and you will receive your share of the income from advertising on YouTube.

2. You can create your products and promote them on YouTube. It offers you unlimited ways to promote the products. It is so simple. Just add a link to your product in your video's description. Viewers will be able to buy things.

3. You also can sell other products. It is called Affiliate Marketing. It is the way of selling products in exchange for commissions. The two most popular companies eBay and Amazon, they promote their products.

There are many more ways to impress your partner. I mean ways of earning money from the YouTube channel. I will discuss it on any of my next contents in detail.



Learn How You Can Build Your YouTube Channel From Scratch, Monetize And Automate It Without Showing Your Face Or Making Videos. Tube Mastery and Monetization is the best YouTube course and community on the market.

It reveals how Matt Par runs 9 different YouTube niche channels without even showing his face.

For more,


            Click here 👈

This program shows step-by-step how Jordan Mackey (Bye 9 To 5) has earned well over six figures on YouTube with his three YouTube channels without showing his face.

The entire program is over 50 hours long and includes over 200 videos.



            Click here 👈


3. TEACH ENGLISH: 

Most of us able to write English in a very effective way. But when it is time to speak in English, we feel nervous (Especially those who do not belong to any of the English medium schools). I am just sharing the experience of my college days. When I was in college, I can remember that horrible day that our college had arranged a class to speak in English to boost our confidence. That time I felt myself almost like a chicken. I was quite sure that it will not hoist my confidence level but will give everyone a good laugh. And I was like " Ohhh My God ". Trust me, at the stage, it was much easier to kiss my crush in-front of thousands of people. Maybe on that day, I was lucky enough that after continuing with some of the students the electricity suddenly went off due to heavy thunderstorms. So there are no uses of mics. On that day maybe I was able to speak in English without any mics and that is horrible (You know what I meant to be horrible) conversations was going on between me and my teacher.

 So many students like me feel low when there is a golden opportunity to speak in English. English is not a tough language. We all can learn it. Many people across Europe and Asia wanting to brush up on their English skills. It is the perfect opportunity for you to get online and teach them. You can teach English online from anywhere with a WiFi connection, webcam with a microphone, and a mobile or computer.



4. START AN eBay BUSINESS:

An eBay business is a great way to work from your house while making some cash. Aside from the fact that it enables you to work from virtually anywhere with an internet connection. An eBay business also allows you to choose your working hours. That means you can do it anywhere and anytime.

You could start by selling collections of items you've accumulated over the years. With time, this could turn into a full-time venture where you could source products online and resell them for a financial profit. With these profits, you could continue to grow your empire.


5. SELL YOUR OLD STUFFS:

Maybe imagining of Old materials???? Who wanna buy old stuff????. Trust me, dear, there are many apps and websites where you can sell your old materials. Your unused materials could be the reason for someone's happiness. All you have to do is enter some information about the product you want to sell. From there, they tell you how much they will pay you for the product. After you send the product, you get paid. Yes. And if you want to get rid of stuff, you can list it for free. Ten best websites where you can sell your old material: 1. Amazon, 2. OLX, 3.eBay, 4. SellMax, 5. Bonanza, 6. Facebook Marketplace, 7. Offer Up, 8. Craigslist, 9. Etsy, 10. Chairish



6. CREATE ONLINE COURSE:
I believe that Teachers are everywhere. If you have much information regarding a topic and there are many people like me would like to know more about it. So go!!  Make an online course and share your knowledge and thoughts with us. Trust me among ten, at-least four people will encourage you, and support to make more lessons. And during this pandemic situation, all parents wanting to teach their children from home. So creating online courses and earning through it is the best option nowadays.




7. MEDITATION & YOGA: 

Meditation is not about becoming a different person, a new person, or even a better person. This is about training in awareness and getting a healthy sense of perspective. You are not trying to turn off your thoughts or feelings. You are learning to observe them without judgment. And eventually, you may start to better understand them as well. 


Meditation is relaxation. It can increase your attention span. This helps you to connect with another. This improves the functioning of the brain. Improves the metabolism rate. Improves our goodnight sleep. Keeps you stress-free. Reduce aging. Adds more hours to your day. 


Trust me, the last point is meant for me, I mean, I can spend some extra hours thinking about my crush. But alas!! in the fifth point, my all desires go into the trash! I mean in my goodnight sleep either she rejects me Or she blocks me in social media. But maybe in your case, you will get something special in your goodnight sleep(You know what I mean:)). Your meditation class will make others happy and give you handsome money. So try it.





Yoga is one of the favorite parts of my life. Yoga gives you much more benefit than you are thinking. I suggest everyone learn it. It will burn your fat. And, give you a good shape. You can teach others. It will help you to make handsome money.



Soooo. It is my entire content about options to improve money-making skills. I know you are trying harder and harder. Trust me to spend time with yourself. Maybe you imagining in yourself that no-one will give attention to you, no-one will watch your videos, you will get fewer views in videos, it will not get viral. Hopefully, that video will get more views in a limited time that you are not thinking. Who can say? Maybe one day you, will be on the stage and inspiring everyone by telling your struggling life like how you started your life by making money online. I may be one of them and listening to your success story full of curiosity and cheering you, motivating you by a shout out your name. Just close your eyes. Think about it. And start your journey today. All the best readers!!

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks buddy... Happy to help you!! It will motivate us to make more content.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for your helpful informations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most welcome.. Happy to help you!! It will motivate us to make more content.

      Delete
  3. Hard work always pays off..great work👍👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks buddy... Happy to help you!! It will motivate us to make more content.

      Delete
  4. Thanks dude.. It was really helpful..

    ReplyDelete

Got Anything to tell us mate?

Powered by Blogger.