Dreamland :Varkhala beach

Hi guys,
I'm going to share with you some interesting things about my trip to Varkhala beach. First of all this beach is located at Kerala in India. I've visited there on 3rd January, 2018.
I've stayed there only for one day. I've visited many places before but this is one of the best places I've ever seen. Not only the natural view attracted me but also the culture of people attract me. I found there very few of Indian people.. The place is full of people who belong to different countries. The best things that attract me is there courage. There are many children who are May be of 2-3 years. They also enjoy the wave of the sea and don't get nervous or fear for the large waves. Some people trying to make sand castle. A girl trying to sketch photo of the natural view. I enjoyed the natural view so much and capture many pictures of them. At night, me and my parents enjoyed the delicious grill fish. The food quality was awesome.
We walked at the sea side in the evening. Our hotel was 40 ft high above the sea. Some people there also enjoyed the skydiving. It's really awesome to watch them flying like a bird in the sky. But I've not that courage to fly like them in the sky.
As we have stayed there for one night. The very next morning after having Breakfast with noodles, we packed our luggage. But due to some car problem we had to stay there for one day more.

I almost jumped in enjoyment. Because I wished If we stay there for one more day. I ran towards beach and enjoyed the wave of the sea. There I've met some people who belong to Newyork. They told me about their trip that they'll stay there for a month. They visit their almost every year. The weather attract them very much and the natural view is also attractive. They invite us for lunch. We all enjoyed together. There is some food problem also. But besides this the view and culture can fulfill that all emptiness. Every foreigner people are so conscious about their physical fitness and do exercise everyday. Actually Kerala is the born place of martial arts. The weather also motivate to do the exercises. All are so familiar here.
On the next day, it's really awful. But we have to go. Varkhala give me many experiences. It not only give me the natural view, it showed me how to cooperate, how to enjoy, how to be familiar.
I want to go there once more in my life time.

No comments

Got Anything to tell us mate?

Powered by Blogger.