Sentimental lines collection 1(Collected)




SENTIMENTAL 1

I miss the laughs
I used to get from you,
I miss the talks with we used to have,
and
above all,
I just miss you!


SENTIMENTAL 2

I have seen fire and I have seen rain,
I have seen Sunny days,
I thought would never end,
I have seen lonely times when
I could not find a friend,
But
I always thought I’d see you again!


SENTIMENTAL 3

When we truly realise
that
we are all alone,
is
when we need,
others the most

SENTIMENTAL 4

Tear is the silent language of love,
When the tears come with reason,
You got some problem,
But when tears come without any reason,
It means you love someone.


SENTIMENTAL 5

Missing someone gets easier everyday
Because even though it is one day
Further
From the last time you saw each other,
It’s one day closer to the next time
You will


SENTIMENTAL 6

I often catch myself constantly wondering
How you are,
Setting alone with my mind set so far,
Reminding about
your smile,
voice and touch,
damn this life…
I’m missing you too much!!!


SENTIMENTAL 7

When love is lost,
Do not bow your head in sadness;
Instead keep your up
High and gaze into heaven
For that
It is where your broken heart has sent to heal.


SENTIMENTAL 8

Before I sleep
And
After I wake up
And
All the hours in between….
You occupy my mind.
So,
Practically every moment of the day,
You are in my thoughts...
I miss you!!


SENTIMENTAL 9

Sometimes, no matter
How much faith we have?
We lost people.
But we never forget them.
And sometimes,
It’s those memories
That gives us the strength to go on.


SENTIMENTAL 10

To love is something
I’m afraid to do,
But there was something different about you,
You made me do something
I swore not to do
You made me fall in love with you


SENTIMENTAL 11

There are things that
We don’t want to happen,
But have to accept things we don’t want to know,
But have to learn,
And people we can’t live without but have to let go


SENTIMENTAL 12

When we were kids,
We couldn’t wait to grow up and fall in love.
Now that we are grown up,
We realise that
Wounded knees were easier
To
Heal than broken hearts


SENTIMENTAL 13

If I die tonight and the reason remains unknown,
Tell not the world
But
The only one
I love that I died of a broken heart
Not because
She loved me too little
But
I loved her too much!


SENTIMENTAL 14

Today was just one of those days,
Where everything
I did remind me of you and every song I heard
Somehow related to you.
I get days like today,
Because
They remind me of the one thing
I don’t have.


SENTIMENTAL 15

Some people say
The worst way to miss
Someone is when they are right next to you
And
You know you can’t have them.
But it’s worse
When you thought you didn’t want them anymore?
and
then all of a sudden you realize,
you can’t live without them


SENTIMENTAL 16

After a year of having to live
Without you,
I’ve realised I lost myself
When I lost you.


SENTIMENTAL 17

I keep telling myself
That I don’t miss you and that I don’t love you,
Hoping
Someday I’ll believe it.

SENTIMENTAL 18

Not all scars show,
Not
All wounds heal sometimes
You can’t always see the pain
Someone feels


SENTIMENTAL 19

Sometimes
all you can do is smile,
move on with your day,
hold back tears
and pretend you are okay!


SENTIMENTAL 20

You don’t have to let it
Slip away
But
You want to let it slip away
But I have to!





No comments

Got Anything to tell us mate?

Powered by Blogger.