Sentimental lines Collection 2 (collected)



SENTIMENTAL 1

The meeting of our two was like
Talking me to the highest mountain,,
Showing me the world
And
Saying
This is what you can’t have…


SENTIMENTAL 2

I am sorry for crying over you,
Cause
I said I wouldn’t
But…
I didn’t promise you that,
Cause
I knew it would be a promise
I would never be able to keep…

SENTIMENTAL3

I want to die,
I want to bleed,
I want to cry…
But all I can do
Is
Just keep walking with a smile on my face
And pretend
The scars aren’t really there…

SENTIMENTAL 4

It is when you shed tears,
Yet you still care,
It’s when you are ignored,
Yet you still long,
It’s when he begins to love another yet,
You still smile
And say
“I’m happy for you” …

SENTIMENTAL5

They say
No matter how dark the night is,
The sun always rises again…
I say lost love makes one realizes that,
No matter how bright the sun is,
Will always set again…


SENTIMENTAL 6

The worst feeling in the world
Is
Giving all the love
You have and knowing
It will never be returned…


SENTIMENTAL 7

As part of you have grown in me
Together
Forever shall we be,
Never apart may be in distance
But
Not in heart…


SENTIMENTAL 8

The sky has lost its colour
The sun has turned to grey,
Atleast
That’s how it feels to me,
Whenever you’re away…


SENTIMENTAL 9

To be honest with you,
I don’t have the words
To
Make you feel better.
But
I do have the arms to give you a hug,
Ears to listen whatever you want to talk
About and
I have a heart,
A heart that is aching to see your smile again…


SENTIMENTAL 10

When something is over,
It’s over,
It can never start again
When it’s broken,
You can never put back the pieces…


SENTIMENTAL 11

I cry for the time that
You were almost mine,
I cry for the memories
I have left behind,
I cry for the pain, the lost, the old, the new
I cry for the times,
I thought I had you…


SENTIMENTAL 12

When a touch could heal a wound,
When eyes could speak volumes,
When a smile can confirm
I’m there,
Then why do we need words to say,
“I love you” …


SENTIMENTAL 13

The hardest part of dreaming about
Someone
You love is having to
Wake up…


SENTIMENTAL 14

Even when I bring my heart
To you,
I am not sure it shows,
That I love you
More than
You’ll ever know…


SENTIMENTAL 15

I thought I would die
If
I couldn’t have you
Now
That I know I can’t have you,
Death seems lower…


SENTIMENTAL 16

I’m not supposed to love you,
I’m not supposed to care,
I’m not supposed to live my life
Wishing you were there,
I’m not supposed to wonder
Where you are and what to do??
I’m sorry I can’t help myself,
I’m in love with you…



SENTIMENTAL 17

I’m trying really hard
Not to cry over you,
Because
Every tear is just one more reminder
That I don’t know
How to let you go…


SENTIMENTAL 18

When you know
That
Someone is hurting you,
Just stop
It may hurt you a lot,
But
You must learn to let go things.
Don’t push yourself too hard
Because
In every ending,
There is such as thing that we call the beginning…


SENTIMENTAL 19

Tired of trying
Sick of crying
Yes
I’m smiling
But
Inside
I’m dying…


SENTIMENTAL 20

It’s quite ironic in life,
The person that brings out the best in you,
And
The one that makes you strong
Is
Actually, your weakness…






No comments

Got Anything to tell us mate?

Powered by Blogger.