Sentimental lines collection 3(collected)




SENTIMENTAL 1

Love
That we cannot keep
Is the
One
That lasts the longest,
Hurts the deepest and feels the strongest…


SENTIMENTAL 2

We are the perfect couple,
We are just
Not
In the perfect situation…

SENTIMENTAL 3

Pain is what makes me stronger
I’m holding on to something,
Hoping it will come back,
But
Knowing it won’t…


SENTIMENTAL 4

There is a smile
On my face
But
I don’t know why it’s there.
I put it on to satisfy people
That don’t even care…

SENTIMENTAL 5

Love doesn’t cost a thing,
Except a lot of tears,
A broken heart and wasted years…


SENTIMENTAL 6

Nothing hurts me more
than
Realising the fact
That you meant everything to me
But
I meant nothing to you…


SENTIMENTAL 7

Sometimes, hurt is needed
To
Make you grow.
Failure is needed
To
Make you know.
Loss is needed
To
Make you gain
Because
Some lessons are best when learnt through pain…


SENTIMENTAL 8

When someone really loves you,
They will never hurt you.
And
If they do,
You can see it in their eyes,
That it hurts them too…


SENTIMENTAL 9

It hurts the most
When
You can actually feel your heart breaking…


SENTIMENTAL 10

No matter who broke your heart
Or
How long it takes to heal,
You’ll never get through it without your friends…


SENTIMENTAL 11

Relationships are like
Crystals,
You
Don’t realize how much
You love it until it breaks…


SENTIMENTAL 12

Though many miles may separate us,
I feel close to you in my heart.
Though I can’t reach out
And
Touch you.
I feel like
We are never apart…


SENTIMENTAL 13

Possessiveness comes
When there is a fear of losing
A loved one
Not because they don’t trust you,
It’s because they can’t imagine a life without you!


SENTIMENTAL 14

My eyes are hurting
Because
I can’t see you,
My arms are empty
Because
I can’t hold you,
My lips are cold
Because
I can’t kiss you,
My heart is breaking
Because
I am not with you…


SENTIMENTAL 15

It’s the heart
Afraid of breaking
That
Never learns to dance.
It’s the dream
Afraid of walking
That
Never takes the chance.
It’s the one who won’t be taken
Who cannot seem to give?
And
The soul
Afraid of dying
That
Never learns to live…


SENTIMENTAL 16

If you don’t know,
Then ask me.
If you don’t agree,
Then argue with me.
If you don’t like,
Then say it to me.
But
Don’t be silent and judge me…


SENTIMENTAL 17

Don’t say we are not right
For each other
The way I see…
We are not meant
For
Anyone else…


SENTIMENTAL 18

The pain you have
Caused will never go away
It had dug a hole in my heart.
And
My heart will never be the same again!


SENTIMENTAL 19

When someone loves you,
You won’t feel the pain of love,
You simply enjoy its care.
When you love someone,
You feel the pain
And will try to prove
Your care…


SENTIMENTAL 20

Our life begins with our cry
Our life begins with other’s cry
Try to utilize this gap
And
Laugh as much as possible
Between
These cries…


No comments

Got Anything to tell us mate?

Powered by Blogger.