Friendship message collection 11

Friendship message 1

Life is like a Railway Station 
In which love is a train
It will come and go at any time 
But friendship is the track
It will be forever across mile
❤❤❤❤



Friendship message 2

We met by chance, 
And
Friends by choice, 
Grew in friendship by our decision.. 
We will be friends for life by commitment.. 
I'm glad that I've a friend like you 
😬😬😬😬



Friendship message 3

24 hours make a day
7 days make a week
4 weeks make a month
12 months make a year 
I want to see my best friend 
all years
😎😎😎😎



Friendship message 4


24 hours make a Day 
30days make a month
12 months make a year 
1 sweet friend makes life happier
😉😉😉😉



Friendship message 5

There is a story behind every friendship 
Each friend starts each story..
Our story has a wonderful beginning 
Hope this story 
never has an ending 
🙊🙊🙊🙊



Friendship message 6

If I get your smile, 
I don't need flowers, 
If I get your voice, 
I don't need music,
If you speak to me, 
I don't need anybody else.. 
You just be my friend, 
I don't need the world!! 
😲😲😲😲



Friendship message 7

I don't regret the things 
I have done 
and 
the things I didn't do. 
For somewhere along the way 
I must have done something right 
cause I ended up with 
a friend like you 
🙄🙄🙄🙄



Friendship message 8

If friends are flowers
I will not pick them
I'll let them in the garden 
to let them grow
With love and care 
I can keep them as friends 
Forever 
😜😜😜😜



Friendship message 9

Life is like a novel 
Many chapters are forgotten 
But
There is one I won't forget.. 
It's the chapter 
I Met you 
🤗🤗🤗🤗



Friendship message 10

Friendship happens inside our hearts
Once a friend 
is always a friend 
🙂🙂🙂🙂

No comments

Got Anything to tell us mate?

Powered by Blogger.