Friendship message collection 12

Friendship message 1

Whenever I see your smile face, 
I have to smile myself, 
Cause I like you.. 
Be my friend 
😇😇😇😇



Friendship message 2

I must have been born 
under a lucky star, 
To find a friend as nice as 
you are.. 
I will follow the rainbow 
to the end, 
If you promise to remain 
My friend!!! 
🤓🤓🤓🤓



Friendship message 3

On a silent day 
when friends are few,
I close my eyes and think of you, 
I know there can be many friends, 
But not a single can
replace a friend like you.. 
😆😆😆😆



Friendship message 4

Sun can forget it's warmth... 
Moon can forget it's light... 
Flower can forget it's fragrance... 
Love can forget it's emotion...
But I  can never 
forget a friend just like you... 
😳😳😳😳



Friendship message 5

People say friends are made in heaven 
And
They come in your life... 
But I made my friend 
in this world 
&
made my life a heaven...
😝😝😝😝



Friendship message 6

F: Field of Love 
R: Root of Joy
I: Island of GOD
E: End of Sorrow
N: Name of Hope
D: Door of Understanding 
😚😚😚😚



Friendship message 7

Your words are ANTIBIOTICS 
your smile is ANALOGESTIC
your touch is ANTI-INFLAMMATORY 
your presence is  ANTISEPTIC 
your sms is ANTIPYRETIC
that's why
I never fall ill.... 
😄😄😄😄



Friendship message 8

Your validity  of being my friend 
is going to be 
expired today, 
Please recharge your friendship 
immediately by delivering 
5-6 sweet & cool mags... 
😊😊😊😊



Friendship message 9

Vacancy Post: True Friend
Eligibility : Loving and Caring 
Duty: To love 
Experience : Not required 
Salary: Never Ending Love 
Joining : Immediately 
👭👭👭👭



Friendship message 10

Life without friend is 

L: LONELY 
I: INSECURE 
F: FULL OF DOUBT 
E: EMPTINESS  LIFE

Life with friend is

L: LOVE
I: INSPIRING 
F: FULL OF HOPE 
E: ENTHUSIASM 
😒😒😒😒

No comments

Got Anything to tell us mate?

Powered by Blogger.