Friendship message collection 14

Friendship message 1

There are 7 famous things in the world 
Me
My style 
My smile 
My voice 
My face 
My SMS
My friends
😎😎😎😎



Friendship message 2

The test of friendship doesn't comes with you 
are together.. 
It comes when
You are part ways
And
You realise that 
despite the distance, 
the friendship is still here.. 
😵😵😵😵



Friendship message 3

Feelings are many but words are few... 
Clouds are dark but sky is blue... 
Love is a paper, life is a glue... 
Everything is false but our friendship is true... 
😊😊😊😊



Friendship message 4

Friendship is a wonderful word
It might be the most beautiful 
One on earth. 
Friendship is something powerful, 
A gift of great value!! 
🙂🙂🙂🙂



Friendship message 5

There are many stars
but the moon is you,
There are many friends
but best is you,
To forget me that is up to you,
To forget you, I will never do.
😳😳😳😳



Friendship message 6

Friends are amazing
when they are new,
They are wonderful when they are true,
But
Do you know they are a "Blessing "
when they are like you..
😀😀😀😀



Friendship message 7

Friendship is like a tree
It is not
measured on how tall is could be
But is on how
deep the roots have grown
😇😇😇😇



Friendship message 8

My friendship is like a
rubber band,
it is too flexible ,
stretch it as much as
you can,
But
if you leave it,
It'll hurt you a lot,
really a lot!!
☺☺☺☺



Friendship message 9

Sweet but not honey
Precious but not money,
Bright but not
sunshine,
Improves with time but not wine.
Don't know????
It's me....
😁😁😁😁



Friendship message 10

No gold or precious stones
give us happiness
And peace...
Friendship and it's warmth
will
bring it to us...
🤓🤓🤓🤓

No comments

Got Anything to tell us mate?

Powered by Blogger.