Friendship message collection 9

👫Friendship message 1👫

Time is so slow for those
 who WAIT,
Too swift for those
who FEAR,
Too long for those
 who GRIEVE,
Too short for those
who ENJOY,
But for those who have
a
friend like you
Time is ETERNITY.
😁😁😁


👫Friendship message 2👫

Hi,
do you want to see
the gift that god gave me?
Where are you
searching...
Just look at the mirror
It's you my friend.
😁😁😁


👭Friendship message 3👭

A best friend is like a
four leaf clover,
hard to find and lucky
to have
I'm really lucky to have 
found You and
have you 
as a friend
😎😎😎


👭Friendship message 4👭

If I got your smile,
I do not need flowers.
If I got your voice,
I do not need music.
If you speak to me,
I do not need anybody else.
If you are my friend,
I do not need the world.
😎😎😎


👬Friendship message 5👬

There is a gift that gold
cannot buy.
A blessing that's rare
and true.
That's the gift of a
wonderful friend,
like the friend that 
I have in you!
😋😋😋


👬Friendship message 6👬

You are a mate with a
heart of gold
How much you mean to
me can never be told
You are someone to be
talked about so
sweet and true.
A friend in a million...is
you
😋😋😋

No comments

Got Anything to tell us mate?

Powered by Blogger.