Friendship message collection 5

👭Friendship message 1👭

If your friendship be
money,
I'll be the richest
man.
If your friendship be
pounds,
I'll be the richest
man.
If your friendship be
love,
I'll be the luckiest
man.
But if your friendship 
be trust,
I am the happiest man
😀😀😀



👭Friendship message 2👭

Sweetness can be
defined without honey.
Fragrance can be
defined without rose.
But friendship can't be 
defined without
"YOU"
😊😊😊



👫Friendship message 3👫

When does a friend
become a best friend?
When his dialogue
'I care for you'
converts into
'I will kill you
if you don't care for me'.
😊😊😊


👫Friendship message 4👫

Good friends care for
each other.
Close friends
understand each other.
And true friends stay
forever,
beyond words, beyond time.
😀😀😀


👬Friendship message 5👬

A daily thought
A silent tear
A constant wish
that you are near,
words are few 
but 
thoughts are deep,
memories of our friendship,
I'll always keep!!
😁😁😁


👬Friendship message 6👬

I saw an old painting
of
the friends holding hands.
I wondered how long
It'll stay intact?
It's old but yet never
fading.
Wish we were the
paintings...
Getting older,yet never
changing!!
😁😁😁

No comments

Got Anything to tell us mate?

Powered by Blogger.