Friendship message collection 4

👫Friendship message 1👫

Having a friend 
so sweet,
so caring
so true
so sincere
is a treasure.
So, I just can't imagine
How lucky
you are
having me!!
😋😋😋


👫Friendship message 2👫

F-Field of Love
R-Root of Joy
I-Island of God
E-End of Sorrow
N-Name of Hope
D-Door of Understanding
That's you my
"FRIEND"
😎😎😎


👫Friendship message 3👫

Whenever I look at my
palm,
I wonder which
of those
tiny cute crisscross
lines
made me so lucky
to have a 
sweet and nice friend
like you
😊😊😊


👫Friendship message 4👫

Our friendship may only
last a moment,
an hour,
an afternoon.
But that doesn't diminish
it's value,
cause we are left with
memories
that we treasure for the 
rest of our lives
😃😃😃


👫Friendship message 5👫

Friends are special
treasures of the heart.
They make you feel
loved,needed and 
secured.
Its often not said but
felt...
😄😄😄


👫Friendship message 6👫

Life is funny and
twisted,
Sometimes you laugh,
Sometimes you cry,
But as long as I'm your
friend,
I'll always be on your 
lips as a
smile rather than a tear
in your eye..
😄😄😄

No comments

Got Anything to tell us mate?

Powered by Blogger.