Friendship message collection 2

👬Friendship message 1👭

A friend is someone
who
will walk the long way
when you don't want to
pop the fence.
I will be such a
friend to you
😎😎😎


👭Friendship message 2👬

You have done it 
without a 
touch,
without a
word,
without a
sign.
you have done it by
 being yourself
perhaps that is what
being a friend means
after all
😀😀😀


👫Friendship message 3👫

10-Fingers
9-Planets
8-Sides
7-Wonders
6-Sense
5-Pandavas
4-Seasons
3-Choices
2-Genders
1-Wonderful Friend you
😁😁😁


👫Friendship message 4👫

I may have forgotten to 
say that I care
I may have failed to
open up and share,
but though no words
have been spoken,
my promise of
friendship
won't be broken
😄😄😄



👭Friendship message 5👬

Friends are like
Puzzles
If you loose one
it will never be complete!!
Just
want you to know
You are that valuable pieces
I can't afford to loose
👀👀👀


👫Friendship message 6👫

Some like Gold ship,
Some like silver ship,
I like one ship
That's your friendship
😃😃😃



👭Friendship message 7👭

Colors may fade,
the sun may not shine,
the moon may not be bright,
heartbeats may stop,
lives may pass but
our friendship,
I'll treasure
till the day
my heart beat stops.
😊😊😊


👫Friendship message 8👫

WWW.friendship.com
Log on..Searching...
Searching...Searching...
Found...Found...
Loading...10%...40%...
60%...100%...
you have been
successfully loaded...
into
my heart disk
as
My Sweet Friend.
😀😀😀


👫Friendship message 9👫

If God's love can be
measured through
friends,
I think I'm his favourite.
truly God
loves me very much,
for
He gave me
the sweetest and nicest
friends!
Thanks for being one
amongst them!!
😊😊😊


👬Friendship message 10👬

Lif e without friend is
L-Lonely
I-Insecure
F-Full of doubt
E-Emptiness
Life with friend is
L-Light
I-Inspiring
F-Full of hopes
E-Enthusiasm.
So make friends!!
😊😊😊


👬Friendship message 11👬

Heart could love
only for a while,
you can put many relation in a file,
you can make a desert
from the nile,
but you can't stop my smile,
when I see your name or my mobile!
😊😊😊


👬Friendship message 12👬

I thank God because I'm rich
not with money but with people like you.
I may not have the most expensive things
but
I've got a most
precious gem,
a friend like you!
😄😄😄


👬Friendship message 13👬

Friendship knows no reason,
knows no time,
it has a sole intention of
bringing two
people together
to a moment called forever.
Lets
be friends and betogether forever.
😄😄😄


👬Friendship message 14👬

A little clown is living in
my heart.
Small and very special.
It can dance and jump,
laugh and sing.
When you are in pair and you
need to cry,
come and borrow it.
😏😏😏


👭Friendship message 15👭

A special friend is rare indeed,
it beems to be special breed,
yes
perfect friends are very few,
so can I be lucky by having you!!
😎😎😎


👫Friendship message 16👫

The recipe of friendship:
1 cup of sharing,
2 cups of caring,
3 cups of forgiveness
and
hugs....
Mix all these together
to
make friends forever.
😇😇😇

1 comment:

  1. Trying to decide what to write in a sweet love messages? Use these thinking of you messages to make your friends’ day blossom with the thought of someone checking out on them. To know about more visit Thinking of You Messages for Him

    ReplyDelete

Got Anything to tell us mate?

Powered by Blogger.