Friendship message collection 6

👭Friendship message 1👭

Most friendships are
like a delicate flower,
eventually they wilt
and
die.
I however, am a 
cactus;
I'll always be poking
you so that
you remember me
in all seasons
😊😊😊


👭Friendship message 2👭

A deep friend is like 
rainbow,
When the perfect amount of 
happiness and tears
are mixed,
the result is a
colorful bridge
between two hearts
😝😝😝


👬Friendship message 3👬

Leave something for
friend,
never leave friend
for something cause in
life,
somethings will leave
you but friends will
always live with you.
😁😁😁


👬Friendship message 4👬

FRIEND ,
 Do you know the 
meaning??
F-Full of love
R-Root of joy
I-Image of God
E-End of sorrow
N-Name of hope
D-Dear it's you
😎😎😎


👬Friendship message 5👭

Friends are like balloons,
once you let them go,
you can't ever bring them back
that's why I have
tied you tight to 
my heart!
because 
friends are precious for
me.
😛😛😛


👭Friendship message 6👬

Don't only be friend
with someone
who makes you
happy...
Be friend with someone
who can't
be happy without you...
😉😉😉

No comments

Got Anything to tell us mate?

Powered by Blogger.