Friendship message collection 7

👭Friendship message 1👭

Thank you for touching 
my life in ways
you may never know.
My riches do not 
lie in material wealth,
but in having a
friend like 
you a precious gift
from God
😏😏😏


👭Friendship message 2👭

Whenever,
Whenever,
Always remember,
I'm here for you
as a friend forever.
😊😊😊


👬Friendship message 3👬

I don't need anyone 
to take advantage
of my weakness
or my strengths,
I need someone
who will appreciate me for 
everything that 
I am,
And I know that someone 
could be you 
only
my friend
😀😀😀


👬Friendship message 4👬

A friend like you is a
gift,
That paints a smile in
my heart
It gives memories 
that will stay in me,
Not for while but for a
lifetime.
😎😎😎


👫Friendship message 5👫

Fame is a scentless
flower.
With a lovely crown of
gold.
But friendship is a 
breaking rose,
With love in every fold...
😁😁😁


👫Friendship message 6👫

You have touched my heart,
You've touched 
my soul,
because of you
I now feel whole.
You'll always be my
closest friend.
You'll be in my heart to the very end.
😎😎😎

No comments

Got Anything to tell us mate?

Powered by Blogger.